Friday, June 6, 2008

Let me introduce this blog and me

Friends,
I am MGoel, an IT pro who is fast approaching 10 years of age in Information technology industry. An engineering grad from India's premier institution (IIT) , I have worked across the globe on various IT assignments of various size and nature. I will not take this intro further since i see the risk of being interpreted as a self-seller.
So this idea of starting my blog came to my yesterday. And this is my first blog --- and even the first experience in the blogging world. So, i will discuss almost everything about IT on this blog.

Anything else that i need to write about on this intro???

So, welcome to my blog.

As i signoff, i am just thinking what my first post would be --- and i have decided that i will not think about the topics but will write about whatever comes to my head. And if you, my friends, want to discuss about something -- i will write about that.

That's how you will see IT thru the eyes of a globetrotting IT pro.

Thanks
MG

No comments: